WYCUP Affiliates Council – March 10, 2022
Emphasizes from the WYCUP Affiliates Council conference on March 10, 2022. This quarterly event of young specialists spotlights professional journeys and also young people empowerment efforts at monetary cooperatives around the world.
– Luke McGilvray, Head of Member Services at 1st Class Credit Union in Glasgow, Scotland as well as Chair of ABCUL’s Young Professionals Network provides an update on the development and advancement of their nationwide network.
– Maureen Njoroge, Corporate Affairs Executive at ACCOSCA– African Confederation of Cooperative Savings and also Credit Associations offers an upgrade on initiatives to expand chapters of the Africa Youth in Coops network across the region.
– Daniela Alvarez, Executive Director at Financiera Comultrasan in Colombia shares an update on the Cooperative Youth Leadership program, encouraging youngsters with education, specialist growth, entrepreneurship as well as area interaction.
– Sara Maharajh, Business Relationship Manager at the Canadian Credit Union Association shares understandings from her assignment as WYCUP’s first youth ambassador to Jamaica, supporting initiatives to increase our worldwide network.
– Piotr Palka, Head of Compliance at the National Association of Cooperative Savings & Credit Unions in Poland defines the quickly rising refugee crisis in eastern Europe, highlighting just how young people anywhere can assist.