CRA T1134 Foreign Affiliates Reporting Form

All Canadian homeowners with an international affiliate are required to submit a CRA form T1134 on an annual basis. The T1134 reports all international associates, their territory, their kind as well as any kind of income made. There are charges for failing to submit. If the form has not been filed, the CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) is offered.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *